Sunday 25 October 2020

Madhubani painting,Bihar

  Whenever we heard about Bihar, the first word that strikes in our mind is its fine painting namely Madhubani painting.The art form is incredibly old and the name ‘Madhubani’ which means, ‘forest of honey'. 

Earlier,paintings were made by women on mud-walls of their houses during religious occasions. Today, this artwork can be found on an international platform on mediums like cloth, paper, canvas, paper-made products, etc. There are several dedicated organizations that work to support this unique form of Indian art. There are a lot of galleries that contain Madhubani paintings both in India and in other countries. These organizations also work with the Madhubani artists to promote this form of art.

1 comment:

  1. When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete